Health and Safety
Our experience in providing construction health and safety consultancy services is unparalleled. Thomson Gray offer Principal Designer, CDM-Adviser and general construction health and safety consultancy services to clients, designers and contractors to ensure projects are undertaken safely and in compliance with relevant legislation.
Thomson Gray have a vast range of experience across all major sectors and procurement routes, spanning new-build, refurbishment, maintenance and demolition works. We offer practical, safety-focused advice, training, audits and guidance in line with best industry practice. Our team continue to provide health and safety consultancy services to some of the most challenging and prestigious projects in the country.
- Principal Designer
- CDM-Adviser to Client / Principal Designer
- Site Safety Audits
- Guidance on Regulatory Compliance
- Construction Risk Management Workshops
- CDM Awareness Training / Workshops
- Duty-holder Competence / Project Compliance Advice