Stuart is Associate Health & Safety Consultant with Thomson Gray and has vast health & safety and knowledge of the CDM Regulations. Stuart has over 22 years professional experience.
Stuart has overall responsibility for the provision of health and safety consultancy services for Thomson Gray. Stuart is a Chartered Health and Safety practitioner with experience delivering health and safety services and Principal Designer / CDM advice to clients and contractors.
His experience is diverse and varied; providing Principal Designer, CDM Advisor and Health & Safety advice on a wide range of projects for varying clients across the UK.
- 22 years Health & Safety and CDM experience
- Experience of implementing H&S strategies in line with organisational strategic objectives
- Developing and delivering health and safety training
- Implementation and auditing of ISO Standards (ISO14001, ISO9001, ISO22301, ISO45001)
- Thorough knowledge and application of prevailing health & safety legislation